Pages

Dois Homens e Meio 1ª Temporada Dublado



Ano de Lançamento: 2003
Qualidade: DVDRip
Formato: Xvid
Áudio: Português,Inglês
Tamanho: 200 Mb (Cada episódio)

Episódios:

01 - Pilot
MegaUpload
02 - Big flappy bastards
MegaUpload
03 - Go East on Sunset until you reach the Gates of Hell
MegaUpload
04 - If I can't write my chocolate song, I'm going to take a nap
MegaUpload
05 - Last thing u want is to wind up with a hump
MegaUpload
06 - Did u check with the captain of the flying monkeys?
MegaUpload
07 - If they do go either way, they usually are fake
MegaUpload
08 - 25 pre-pubers without a snoot-ful
MegaUpload
09 - Phase one, complete
MegaUpload
10 - Merry thanksgiving
MegaUpload
11 - Alan Harper, frontier chiropractor
MegaUpload
12 - Camel filters + Pheromones
MegaUpload
13 - Sara like puny Alan
MegaUpload
14 - I can't afford Hyenas
MegaUpload
15 - Round one to the hot crazy chick
MegaUpload
16 - That was saliva Alan
MegaUpload
17 - Ate the hamburgers, wearing the hats
MegaUpload
18 - An old flame with a new wick
MegaUpload
19 - I remember the coatroom, I just don't remember you
MegaUpload
20 - Hey, I can pee outside in the dark
MegaUpload
21 - No sniffing, no wowing
MegaUpload
22 - My doctor has a cow puppet
MegaUpload
23 - Just like Buffalo
MegaUpload
24 - Can you feel my finger?
MegaUpload

Legendas 1ª Temporada :
MegaUpload

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário